Sunday, September 18, 2016

About Me

I live in a small town with my parents and younger sister. I love playing basketball, I hope I get the opportunity to play in college. I really like music, I love finding records that nobody else has really heard of. I enjoy making music too, I have a small "side business" where I sell music for people to sing over. I enjoy watching The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross, and making my own art is something I do from time to time. I like playing video games very much, the Metal Gear Solid series is one of my favorite of all time. I love to hunt, my dad and I duck hunt and fish on a regular basis. I really enjoy watching movies too, horror is my favorite genre... Halloween is a great cult classic to check out.
Hopefully you learned a little bit about me.

P.S I've included a song that I'm really into right now, give it a listen. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi again! We have same similarities like having the same genre of movies :"Horror" . Wich one is your favorite? I like music as well, my favorite song is "Pnl-Bené" wich is a french rap music. See you!

    ReplyDelete